Engine Room Resource Management (ERRM Gap Closer)
Vessel Resource Management - Combined Bridge and Engine
Advanced Damage Control
to Resolve Maritime Academy
Resolve Maritime Academy was founded more than 25 years ago to serve the safety and emergency response training needs of the maritime industry and to act as a strike team to support Resolve Marine Group’s emergency response work. As industry demands changed, we expanded our facilities and added simulator courses in order to support the needs of our cruise line clients.
Meeting the needs of clients is at the core of Resolve Maritime Academy – we develop new courses on a continual basis & we customize them to the greatest extent possible to meet our client’s requirements.
We proudly serve the cruise, offshore, oil & gas, and yacht sectors as well. Our suite of simulators includes:
- Transas ERS 5000 Engine Room Simulator with models for podded and conventional vessels, diesel electric and slow or medium speed plants.
- Transas NT Pro 5000 Class-A Full Mission Bridge, which enables combined bridge and engine room training options for various courses including Integrated Systems and Resource Management.
- Custom built 4 story live Fire Trainer for Fire, Search & Rescue, Tactical training.
- Custom built 2 story Wet Trainer for Damage Control and Hazmat training.
- Custom built LNG practical training (December 2016)
We invite you to explore our website for specific details on courses and schedules
Denise A. Jones